Hygienic air handling unit is designed by AIRPLUS to provide air conditioningin buildings by the means of healthy, fresh and clean air. The basic principle ofthe design can be summarized as to form a structure made of intracellularstainless steel sheet which prevents dust, dirt and accumulation and can becleaned and its cleanness can be checked.
Hygienic sight glass and interior lighting ensure visibility and check of equipment inside the cell.
Filter leakage complies with class “F9” and body seal complies with class “L2” according to EN 1186 Thanks to the silicone band that eliminates the contactbetween the inner and outer sheet walls, no condensation occurs on the surfacesdue to its design without heat bridges.
- It has an air flow range between 2000 m³/h and 100000 m³/h.
- It has a modular construction
- Production with eco-friendly and recyclable materials.
- For hygiene purposes, it complies with VDI 6022-1/3, DIN 1946-4, EN 13053 standards.
- It has anti-bacterial sealing gasket, sight glass, interior lighting, main and mullion corners.
- They are used for air conditioning in all facilities requiring hygienic conditions.
AREAS OF USE:
- Hospitals - Operating rooms
- Drug Manufacturing Facilities
- Medical Centers - Laboratories
- Clean Rooms
- Food Production Facilities
- Chemical Industry