All automation holes required on the hood air handing units are opened during the production stage. Motor connection cables are enclosed in junction box outside the cell. According to customer request, all automation can be placed on the panel and the device can be delivered after all settings can be made.
Casing of module cells of our hood air handing units are manufactured from natural anodized aluminum profile and plastic corner elements. Thickness of cell panel is 42 mm, outer wall is electrostatic powder coated and inner wall is manufactured from galvanized sheet. The hoods are indispensable for kitchen ventilation and air-conditioning applications thanks to their high efficiency and energy saving rock wool filled panels, modern casing structure, static and dynamic balance adjustment, silent and efficient plug fans.
Our standard electric motors are 380 V-50 Hz. All double-walled panels are mounted to the aluminum casing with special torch tip M6 bolts. Standard service and inspection covers, air-handling unit lock with zero gap rigid hinges and which does not protrude inside the cell and which has compression feature that does not allow air leakage have double-walled rigid structure so that the covers do not rub against frames. Under the cells, there are full-length frame feet with 180 mm height made of 3 mm galvanized sheet. There are eyebolts for crane transport and blade slots for forklift transport on the corners of the frame legs.
- Exhausts the cleaned cooking gas and steam collected by hood system in the kitchen during cooking.
- In the heat recovery model, the hot air formed in the kitchen is transferred through the heat exchanger and without mixing with fresh air, it is conditioned and transferred into the hood environment. This saves energy.
- In the model where DX coil is used in the fresh air line, it is connected to the outdoor unit and thanks to the bypass damper it cools the kitchen environment.
- After recovering the heat in the exhaust air, it increases the temperature of the fresh air with optional electric heater. Low energy losses thanks to DX-VRF system.
- Purifies the dust and particles in the environment using G4 and/or F9 filters in the fresh air line.
- Thanks to the metal filter, electrostatic filter and activated carbon filter in the exhaust line, formed kitchen gases is exhausted by purification rates of up to 99%. It provides minimum odor emission.
- Minimum environmental pollution, prevent dirty and greasy air out of the chimney, provides a clean business.
- Provides minimum productivity loss.
- Provides minimum energy consumption.
- Extends the life of the fan and filter thanks to air handling unit feature.
- It has an automation panel.
- Relevant investment cost, offering a fast and easy solution. Relevant operating cost.