AP-HRT series AIRPLUS Compact
Type Hygienic Air Handling Units are designed to provide air conditioning with
healthy and clean air in hospital and clean room applications requiring
sensitive and sterile conditions. AIRPLUS Compact Type Hygienic Air Handling
Units prevent bacteria and viruses from entering the sterile environment in
health and food facilities, provide positive and negative pressure balance and
transfer the fresh air taken from the outdoor environment to the indoor
environment under necessary temperature, humidity and hygiene conditions.
· It is designed not to allow dust and dirt accumulation. The device can be cleaned easily.
· By the means of the sight glass and interior lighting system, the equipment inside the cell can be seen and checked.
· Filter leakage complies with class “F9” and body seal complies with class “L2” according to EN 1886. No condensation occurs due to the silicone band that eliminates the contact between the inner and outer walls.
· It can produce air flow 2000 m³/h to 100.000 m³/h.
· It has a modular structure.
· Complies with VDI 6022-1 / 3, DIN 1946-4, EN 13053 standards.
AREAS OF USE:
Hospitals (especially operating rooms and intensive care units), laboratories, pharmaceutical production facilities, clean rooms, food production facilities and the chemical sector.