HOOD POWER PLANT
HOOD POWER PLANT
Double-walled hoods can be used in kitchens used in large volumes such as food factories, shopping malls' restaurants and hotels, and in cooking and frying areas. Airplus hood units are suitable for double-walled hood applications and offer ideal solutions for kitchen applications with their compact structure, ventilation and heat recovery -DX battery-outdoor unit option with air conditioning feature. Its automation is on the panel on the device.
- It discharges the cooking gases and steam collected through the hood system during cooking in the kitchens, in a cleaned manner.
- Using the heat recovery model, the hot air generated in the kitchen passes through the heat exchanger and conditions the fresh air without mixing and transfers it to the hood environment. In this way, it saves energy.
- In the model where DX coil is used in the fresh air line, it is connected to the outdoor unit and provides cooling of the kitchen area thanks to the by-pass damper.
- After recovering the heat in the exhaust air, it optionally increases the temperature of the fresh air with the desired electric heater.
- Low energy losses thanks to the DX-VRF system.
- It purifies the space from particles and dust with G4 and/or F9 class filters in the fresh air line.
- Kitchen gases formed by the metal filter, electrostatic filter and active carbon filter in the exhaust line are exhausted with a cleaning rate of up to 99%. Provides minimum odor emission.
- Minimum environmental pollution, prevents the exit of dirty and oily air from the chimney, clean operation.
- It provides minimum efficiency loss.
- It provides minimum energy consumption.
- Thanks to the feature of the power plant, it extends the life of the fans and filters.
- Having an automation board.
- The investment cost is affordable and it offers an easy and fast solution. Affordable operating costs.